Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Reporting to the Operations Support and Planning Manager, and in collaboration with various Lowe’s Canada internal clients, the Training Advisor (DC) will work closely with managers in the Distribution Center (DC) and the Training and Development team
- Support training initiatives and analyze operational training needs in order to provide efficient training solutions, support achievement of KPIs and the needs of Distribution Center Operations
- In partnership with Engineering and Operations, create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), identify learning gaps and develop and execute program enhancements to training modules for operations associates
- Lead MHE training sessions for new Distribution Center associates as well as retraining for existing Team Members
- Lead and/or participate in training sessions, work sessions and/or committees on the various projects related to the team’s activities
- Responsible for maintaining employee records and certifications for Forklift operators and Trainer programs.
- Participate in the development and implementation of training programs for management and team members in worksite safety practices such as, fire prevention, lockout/tagout, fall protection and correct handling techniques for chemicals, toxins, material handling equipment and other materials
- Approaches change optimistically; adjusts quickly and proficiently to changing work environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regina, SK, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com