Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Organizes, plans and performs asset protection activities within the assigned locations for topics such as shrink and safety awareness, programs, training, development and execution of those programs
- Develops strategic asset protection plans in partnership with store leadership and Market teams, and provides direction to leadership team related to improving profitability through reductions in shrink, safety, expenses and liability
- Provides consultation and interpretation to store leaders on Lowe’s AP strategy and policies, identifies gaps and intervenes as necessary to redirect efforts to be aligned with those policies.
- Participates in leadership decision making related to shrink, health and safety issues. Makes recommendations and provides communication to influence others in situations where direct authority has not been given.
- Support the investigation and resolution of safety, physical security, threat and theft related issues by staying abreast of AP needs in the assigned stores, readily addressing any concerns as they arise, and finding the right answer or getting resources needed to solve those issues within Lowe’s Asset Protection policies and protocols. Escalates and partners with DAPSM, HR, legal, PR as necessary to protect the company brand, liability and maintain a productive work environment for all associates.
- Tracks performance metrics related to shrink, safety, liability and expenses and conducts store walk-throughs, using all available tools, to review the overall safety and security metrics, immediately reporting relevant issues to store leadership and DAPSM, and developing solutions to improve the overall safety and shrink of the assigned stores
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days and evenings.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Ability to handle high stress situations and events
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher OR High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years of relevant work experience (e.g., retail or Asset Protection).
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org