Website Jazz Aviation
Responsible for all Flight Crew and Maintenance reservation bookings, including revisions as required. Ensure Flight Disruptions codes are accurate day of flight and in compliance with Air Passenger Protection Regulations. (APPR)
- Responsible for all Flight Crew Deadhead travel reservation bookings.
- Responsible for all Maintenance travel reservation related to AOG Aircraft. AOG
- Present a positive and professional role model while maintaining a high personal standard of performance with respect to all Company policies, procedures and expectations.
- Monitor Flight Disruptions codes daily and revise as required.
- Liaise with internal departments and external agencies as necessary.
- Identify daily trends related to Flight Disruption codes and make recommendations to improve negative trending. Recode and comment flight delays when required.
- Ensure Jazz Charter flights are created and in suitable state for passenger check-in through the
- Passenger Service System.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Create Jazz Charter Reservation bookings from the passenger manifest provided by the contracting agent. Check-in, board and close flight accordingly.
- Manage and monitor the Crew Exception Table System.
- Encourage an open, honest and supportive work environment stressing teamwork and open dialogue.
- Provide all Departure Control functions for the Jazz Aviation network during day-of-flight operations.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Bilingual (French/English) will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 2-3 years of airport customer service and/or airline operations experience
- Knowledge of Movement Control is an asset
Company: Jazz Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org