Website Jazz Aviation
Prepare Repair Orders (RO) for Landing Gear (LG) assemblies and components. Manage and coordinate LG repairs at vendors, along with processing the receiving, reassembling and auditing of all landing gear assemblies and components. This would include post-receiving and installation audits for completeness of paper package and information accuracy in Trax (ERP System).
Perform Post Receiving Audit on received assemblies to ensure component stats, controls and compliance of the maintenance work scopes are accurate in Trax.
Support stores with off-site receiving (Material/Services) under Trax orders & print serviceable tags for stores storing.
Audit rotable component part changes in Trax at installation/removal.
Troubleshoot & resolve rotable component discrepancies with vendors & internal departments.
Project planning and coordination.
Understand and effectively support the management of vendor component repair contracts, including vendor obligations, Turn Around Time (TAT) commitments, penalties, spares support, exchanges and core returns.
Ensure Repair Orders (RO’s) processed on all Unserviceable (U/S) LG parts.
Ensure RO’s are received, Inventory is accurate
Review & analyze vendor component repair cost estimates and initiate component investigation.
Evaluate stock replenishments and raise scrap replacement orders.
Adjust errors and omissions in TRAX created in receiving process and stores handling.
Ensure Incoming gears are reassembled before going into stock.
Ensure applicable vendor or OEM warranty is applied to repairs and maximum warranty recovery occurs
Monitor vendor performance & repair orders (RO) turnaround time (TAT).
Ensure the right repair work scope (including warranty) is picked/detailed in the repair order.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- College Diploma or Degree (Aircraft Maintenance, Engineering, Technology, Business) is required.
- Complex receiver training (Asset).
- Knowledge of aircraft parts and repair processes (Asset).
- Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Two (2) years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance or Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO) is preferred
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to make independent decisions and to effectively communicate with internal and external personnel.
- Must be fully vaccinated with a Canadian government approved vaccine against COVID−19 prior to start date
Company: Jazz Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com