Website Jazz Aviation
Perform duties in accordance with our established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Report on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
- Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with Company and Transport Canada regulations;
- Carry out maintenance duties on Jazz aircraft;
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Engineer program. We accept apprentices with any level of experience.
- Ability to carry on normal business in English.
- Must hold a valid Canadian issued driver’s license with no restrictions and/or conditions.
- Legally able to work in Canada (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or on a Valid Work Permit).
Company: Jazz Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org