Website Jazz Aviation
To process airfreight shipments, adhere to safety and regulatory policies, operate cargo related equipment, process delayed, lost and damaged luggage and provide exceptional service to our customers. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Process delayed, lost and damaged luggage
- Initiate claims resulting from missing and damaged cargo;
- Takes Cargo to and from the aircraft;
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Handling base supplies;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Process the shipment of all freight and COMAT;
- Operating ground vehicles as required;
- Candidates should possess strong organizational skills and the ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Computer experience required;
- Candidates will be high school graduates who are bondable and possess a valid driver’s license;
- Customer Service experience is an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to operate ground vehicle equipment;
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous ramp experience;
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations an asset.
- Must successfully complete the Lynx initial training course for Cargo Agent in accordance with
- Company standards;
Company: Jazz Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com