A Migration Foreign Service Officer spends approximately two-thirds of their career overseas delivering IRCC’s migration program and participating in application processing, risk assessment, engagement, and migration diplomacy activities. The majority of assignments are in overseas locations where day-to-day life can be very different – and often more challenging.
- Experience volunteering in a diverse environment.
- Experience providing service OR support to others under challenging circumstances
- Experience working effectively with others to achieve a common goal.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Experience working OR studying abroad.
- Experience preparing AND delivering presentations to the public.
- Experience in conducting big data analysis.
- Diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Proficiency in a foreign language relevant to the IRCC mandate.
- Experience writing detailed reports in a work environment.
- Experience using social media within a professional context.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waterloo, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com