People will count on you to analyze data and processes as well as conduct internal investigations of moderate to high levels of complexity for potential fraud or misappropriation. You will work closely with various team members in a strong collaborative environment.
- Review and analyze data available for suspected internal employee fraud and determine type and scope of investigation required.
- Use data analytics and gather essential information from all resources to conduct thorough, timely investigations, or close non-suspicious tasks.
- Complete open source investigations and use technology and our multiple systems to evaluate the information gathered.
- Document the investigation in detail by collecting and securing evidence of potentially fraudulent activities.
- Create professional, detailed and factual reports on all investigations and provide prompt updates to stakeholders.
- Ensure significant investigative issues and trends are identified; demonstrating your analytical acumen by creating ideas for further investigative areas, always finding new avenues and solutions.
- 3+ years related investigative experience is required; within the Property & Casualty Insurance industry
- Bilingual is required (English and French)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Relevant multi-line claims adjusting experience an asset.
- Certified Fraud Examiner Designation or equivalent education in this field is an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org