Website Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
Our Customer Analytics and Insights team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Insights Advisor to join the team.
The successful candidate will perform analysis in support of business initiative development, including data driven analysis, identifying growth opportunities, and producing reporting tools and solutions to track business performance metrics. You are a data driven, critical thinker with a curious mind.
- You are comfortable in synthesizing data from multiple sources (customer/operational data), transforming and translating it into actionable insights to support data-driven business decisions across all lines of business.
- You will be working closely with our CX partners.
- In this role, you will manage our voice of the customer (VOC) programs.
- 5+ experience in customer insights, market research or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills, with a proven track record of synthesizing large amount of data to identify trends, areas of opportunities and/or risks.
- Knowledge of data extraction, exploration/visualization, analytical, and reporting tools.
- Experience with quantitative research and using statistical data models to analyze emerging trends.
- Experience with analytical software and reporting tools used at ICBC (SAS, Tableau, SPSS, Qualtrics).
Company: Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org