IBM Consulting helps our clients fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent their operations for great efficiency and transform their entire enterprises through cognitive. We invite you to consider joining IBM’s global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise that are helping transform the way we live and work.
- Document the requirements using Business Analyst tools such as JIRA, confluence, ALM, blueprint, excel
- Identifying business requirements
- Analyzing defects uncovered during the various testing phases and identifying the resolution
- Investment in key partnership with universities, government and private sector groups which has resulted in IBM having a key influencing role to invigorate Calgary’s technology sector
- The CIC is one of IBM’s highest performing delivery centres worldwide –for retention, client satisfaction and utilization.
- Our employees are empowered to stay and grow within IBM.
- Providing proactive, focused attention to assigned clients to help them get maximum value from their IBM solutions
- We are very focused on continuous skill development –staff training is one of the largest Centre investments. Employees are immersed in a culture of learning and constant growth.
- You enjoy problem solving and delivering innovative solutions to complex problems that address client needsHave graduated no earlier than 2020, and will be graduating no later than 2022
- Be eligible to work in Canada without current or future needs for visa sponsorship
- You have strong excel skills and enjoy making meaningful evaluations of a given set of data (tables, excel files etc.)
- Have an Associate’s Degree, College Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degree by date of employment
- Have no more than 2 years of full-time professional related work experience
- You enjoy working in a team environment with team members of a diverse background and skill set along with being comfortable working on your own to complete individual assigned tasks
- Exception: This program does not accept MBA or PhD candidates/graduates
- You have excellent domain, oral and written communication skills, relationship management, and issue management skills
- You enjoy working with the public and have demonstrated excellent customer experience skills
- You will have demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and executives
- You have the ability to learn new processes, coach and direct team members
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com