The Client & Cash Success Manager works with Sales teams to understand significant pipeline deals. They may be asked to share their account expertise regarding payment terms, control concerns, etc. They assume responsibility for administrative tasks to allow Sales teams to focus on selling. They proactively share insights and experience with the client’s procurement team to help avoid downstream issues relating to accounts receivable and disputes. The Client & Cash Success Manager mentors new sales team members and AR CSRs, as needed. They operate using the Agile/Accelerate model including participation in Stand-Ups with their Squads.
- Client relationship experience
- Project Management skills.
- Understand IBM’s Q2C process.
- Client relationship skills.
- Understand and be able to follow the Accelerate model in daily operations.
- Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Communication skills in speaking and writing. Hold the ability to communicate and dissert IBM processes and requirements across organizations and externally.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org