At IBM, our Project Management team excels by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost and deliverables for key leading Canadian clients. If you want to grow a career in Project Management, come start your journey with IBM as a Project Control Officer!
- Document the requirements using Business Analyst tools such as JIRA, confluence, ALM, blueprint, excel
- You will be supporting accounting, payroll & HR tasks on the PeopleSoft ERP application
- Providing proactive, focused attention to assigned clients to help them get maximum value from their IBM solutions
- Develop presentation documents as required for project teams and consolidate project status reports.
- You will be responsible for maintaining system administration tasks on the PeopleSoft application
- Producing month-end project financial reports in collaboration with corporate project financial controller.
- Responsible for assisting with administering and controlling all aspects of the project including the project plan, project documents, time reporting and financial controls.
- You will be working with large databases from the client
- Analyzing defects uncovered during the various testing phases and identifying the resolution
- Identifying business requirements
- Assist in maintaining project schedules, meeting minutes, develop and maintain issue logs and project documentation repositories
- You have the ability to learn new processes, coach and direct team members
- You have excellent domain, oral and written communication skills, relationship management, and issue management skills
- You enjoy problem solving and delivering innovative solutions to complex problems that address client needs
- You will have demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and executives
- Have graduated no earlier than 2020, and will be graduating no later than 2022
- Be eligible to work in Canada without current or future needs for visa sponsorship
- You enjoy working with the public and have demonstrated excellent customer experience skills
- Have no more than 2 years of full-time professional related work experience
- Have an Associate’s Degree, College Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degree by date of employment
- You have strong excel skills and enjoy making meaningful evaluations of a given set of data (tables, excel files etc.)
- Exception: This program does not accept MBA or PhD candidates/graduates
- Be willing and able to live and work in Nova Scotia, with minimal travel anticipated
- You enjoy working in a team environment with team members of a diverse background and skill set along with being comfortable working on your own to complete individual assigned tasks
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org