System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with IBM, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.
- Ensure stability, security and performance of the technological environment to keep inline with our availability and service level agreements.
- Participate in the implementation, administration, maintenance and evolution of the technological environment and ensure proper documentation and functional analysis
- Ensure all the required information for implementing, administrate and operating our datacenters and cloud and promote knowledge transfer, training and sharing.
- Maintain and improve the system’s back-up technology, security and reliability.
- Validate, recommend and participate in the periodical software and hardware patches.
- Knowledge in hardware, software, networking, maintenance and patching
- Command of different OS’: RedHat, Centos, Linux and Windows
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with sense of urgency
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in similar position
- Understanding of vCenter
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org