The Client & Cash Success Manager is responsible for enhancing client satisfaction and driving AR cash collections. The Client & Cash Success Manager assumes a leadership role at each of their accounts. They develop and maintain strong client relationships in key areas including IT, purchasing and AP as well as at the Executive level. They leverage these relationships to drive value to IBM through improved cash/DSO results.
- The Client & Cash Success Manager possesses a deep knowledge of client AP systems, PO/contract processes and pay terms.
- They take ownership of key customer issues and coordinate resolution by using their strong internal relationships with Sales, Project teams and billing teams.
- The Client & Cash Success Manager addresses client disputes related to incorrect invoicing, PO issues and contractual terms.
- They bring the key IBMers together at the right time to address and resolve client concerns.
- They consult with the client about e-tool and B2B offerings and encourage client use of IBM tools that can lead to greater productivity for Clients and IBM.
- The Client & Cash Success Manager is responsible for attainment of key AR measurements: Current, TD, Over 90 and Aged Items.
- They lead AR reviews, manage team tasks and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure strong DSO results.
- Project Management skills.
- Client relationship experience
- Understand and be able to follow the Accelerate model in daily operations.
- Communication skills in speaking and writing. Hold the ability to communicate and dissert IBM processes and requirements across organizations and externally.
- Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Client relationship skills.
- Understand IBM’s Q2C process.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com