Website Humber River Hospital
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a MRI Technologist to join our Medical Imaging team.
- Prepare and assess patients for MRI including MRI safety screening, obtaining contrast consent, confirm exam validity, and resourcing Radiologist as is necessary
- Complete exam process by image review, confirming documentation and presenting to radiologists for reporting via PACS
- Knowledge of and dutifully follows MRI safety practices for the protection of the patient, colleagues and self
- Scanning a variety of cases, including: neuro, musculoskeletal, abdominal, angiographic and breast patients.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have working knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Must have good teamwork and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Previous recent clinical MRI experience required.
- Registration with CAMRT preferred.
- Must be IV certified.
- Excellent attendance and discipline free record required.
- MRT plus MRI certification required.
- Registration with the CMRTO as an MRI Technologist required.
Company: Humber River Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org