Website Humber River Hospital
At Humber River Hospital, our Physiotherapists help our patients achieve their maximum range of movement and physical ability. Working with an interdisciplinary team Physiotherapists assist in optimizing the mobility of our patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Availability to work during both the week and weekend is an asset for the Casual position
- Able to manage patient caseload in a busy acute care setting.
- Flexibility in caseload and program assignment.
- Prioritizing patient caseload to meet the needs of referred patients.
- Provision of relief coverage during planned vacation/absences at both the Wilson site and the Finch and Chruch locations (Reactivation Care Centres)
- Clinical supervision of students, including PT and PTA/OTA students during their clinical placements may be required as needed.
- Position will require scheduled weekend work on the Medicine and Surgical programs, and may require occasional coverage at the Finch and Chruch locations in the Reactivation Care Centres as needed.
- Recording client assessment, progress and discharge status.
- Recording timely workload measurement data.
- This position provides relief and support coverage on all medicine and surgery units as required at the main Wilson site.
- May also require coverage at the Finch and Church Reactivation centres when needed.
- Clinical supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants with the Ontario College of Physiotherapy support personnel standards.
- Works as a member of the health care team.
- Providing appropriate assessment and treatment of referred patients with medical, cardiorespiratory, and orthopedic/surgical conditions within the Inpatient Units.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Eligibility for C.P.A membership.
- Excellent attendance and discipline free record required
- Previous physiotherapy experience is an asset. Experience working with the acute care setting preferred.
- Current registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Able to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team.
- Availability to work during both the week and weekend is required.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Company: Humber River Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org