Website Humber River Hospital
Right now we’re looking for a Staffing Resource Centre Assistant to provide support to Staffing Resource Centre. The Resource Staffing Centre Assistant liaises daily with the designated resource persons or delegates in patient care areas to determine staffing and agency requirements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Liaise daily with the Program/Services Coordinator/Manager/Manager on call to communicate staffing needs in various patient cares, and outstanding agency requests.
- Collect and record statistics related to agency use, staffing requests from various programs, running reports, etc.
- Data Entry – accuracy – Access database
- Ongoing communication with person(s) responsible for staffing in patient care areas with respect to relief staff requests.
- Liaise with staff, managers and agencies agency personnel to coordinate staffing requests and needs ensure contract obligations met.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential issues/information in a professional manner.
- 2 years of hospital and scheduling experience required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Preferred completion of a recognized post-secondary secretarial/administrative program is required
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office -Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook) along with a typing speed of 60 W.P.M is required.
- Knowledge of Meditech computer system an asset (Order Entry, PCI, MOX, Meditech Skills Data Base).
- Need to be resourceful and innovative.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skill
- Previous experience in a health care environment is an asset
- Proven decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and initiate work are essential
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Resource Staffing or equivalent experience is an asset
- Excellent attendance and discipline free record required.
- Preferred minimum five years of administrative/secretarial experience supporting management /administrative staff
Company: Humber River Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org