Website Humber River Hospital
Humber River Hospital is committed to revolutionizing patient care for our diverse community. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our great team: people who share our passion to deliver excellent, patient-focused, expert care. The Hospital is formally affiliated with both the University of Toronto and Queen’s University.
- Responsible for rotating dated stock items.
- Assisting in regular stock counts and inventory counts.
- Scanning, counting, picking and replenishing all Supply Carts.
- Receiving, storing and reporting all incoming items, reporting wrong, short or damaged shipments.
- Processing incoming inventory shipments and accurately entering into Meditech.
- Delivery of direct orders to the appropriate department and obtaining signatures within 24 hours of receipt.
- Maintaining supplies carts in an orderly fashion; supply cart build and design as designated by Manager.
- Monitoring expiry dates of inventory supplies in storeroom and on supply carts.
- Ensuring that all credit transactions are correctly entered in the Meditech Hospital System.
- Responsible for the filling and delivery of all requisitions for stock items from Stores.
- Processing returns from departments and shipping items out.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Operation of equipment such as loading ramp, pallet truck and other equipment necessary.
- Good math skills are required (Math test will be administered).
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment such as hand pump truck is required.
- At least 2 years of recent inventory management skill set and experience is required.
- Ability to perform consistent heavy lifting on a daily basis is required; must be able to lift heavy objects (a functional ability test will be administered).
- Recent Hospital receiving and inventory experience is preferred.
- Computer experience and demonstrated data entry skills ability are required.
- Computer experience in a hospital environment is preferred.
- Good command of the English Language (both verbal and written) is required.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on small details of transactions with accuracy and precision.
- Proven ability to prioritize a constant and varied workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of medical and surgical products is preferred.
- A positive attendance record required.
Company: Humber River Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org