Website HSBC Bank
The Global Banking and Markets Technology team is dedicated to supporting Global Banking and Markets by working in partnership with business leaders who rely on us for delivering innovative, robust, stable platforms to enable their investment and financial solutions for clients. Join Global Banking and Markets Technology and be part of the global connectivity, collaboration and team that spans across 20 countries. The total number of successful production releases surpass some of the biggest blue chip tech companies. Canada is a key location in Global Banking and Markets Technology’s global growth strategy and is receiving global attention for its deliveries.
- Driving the development of upcoming new KDB projects
- Guiding system architecture design and assisting with refactoring of legacy code
- Creating and updating automated reporting based off of KDB stored data
- Building and maintaining KDB micro service based applications across multiple locations in a Hybrid (Colo-Campus-Cloud) model across the globe.
- Working with quant team to develop and implement new models for algo trading as well as reports based off trading activity
- Managing KDB projects – designing and delivering end to end solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of market data, trade data
- Experience with Equities markets and electronic trading
- Experience with designing and developing complex micro services based on business requirements with little to no external guidance
- Experience with Refinitiv data
- Must be familiar with kdb+/q tick architecture.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with qspec testing framework
- Must have strong KDB skills
Company: HSBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org