Website Home Hardware Stores Limited
Our dynamic new Retail Systems Team is focused on developing and rolling out a new retail system to our network of over 1000 stores. In this position you will engage directly with the store owners during both the pre and post deployment phases. You will train and instruct the store owners and store staff as to how the system is used in store and track progress to ensure a successful implementation.
- Ability to identify process improvements and supporting initiatives to completion.
- Consult and collaborate with team members, store staff and vendors to prepare stores for system deployment.
- Coordinate required activities, provide direction, and track progress of required project elements including store data clean-up, remote pre-training and planning of on-site go-live training.
- Perform ongoing store specific Retail System Health Checks to identify inventory performance, sales performance and data integrity opportunities and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coordinate the complete implementation of software products for new and existing stores:
- Manage the pre-deployment process as stores adopt Home Hardware’s new retail system.
- Support training/coaching opportunities with vendor and stores post go-live to ensure smooth transition of use.
- Coordinate day to day project management activities.
- Establish strong working relationships with store staff members to identify, prioritize, and engage areas of concern and opportunities to maximize retail system features and capabilities.
- Present seminars to store owners, store staff and corporate staff; and track the store level progress to measure improvement.
- Coordinate the installation of software solution with the stores and third-party vendor.
- Support stores with release notes on new functionality when deployed.
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) Systems.
- Excellent presentation experience, with strong communication skills.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed; ability to effectively communicate.
- Minimum 2 years coordinating and implementing software solutions.
- Must be highly organized and able to work under strict time and production deadlines.
- Experience in full life cycle project management.
- Experience in store level standard retail operating procedures.
Company: Home Hardware Stores Limited
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com