Website Home Hardware Stores Limited
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Loyalty & CRM Specialist to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Manager, Loyalty & CRM, you will lead the planning and execution of Home Hardware’s CRM and loyalty marketing initiatives, including campaign development and execution, oversight of all communications, Dealer support and staff training, promotional bonus events and the development of co-marketing offers.
- Support the day-to-day relationships with our strategic and agency partners.
- Develop and lead Home’s loyalty marketing campaigns to support the growth and evolution of the program, including the development of loyalty campaign capabilities. Responsible for end-to-end execution of accumulation, redemption, and targeted partner campaigns.
- Oversee the development of Dealer communication and training materials, managing Connect content, and facilitating the onboarding and training of new RSOMs, Dealers and staff.
- Collaborate with finance to conduct annual program planning and revise forecasts.
- Track, monitor and communicate progress of loyalty program – engagement, sales, and acquisition as well as tracking program performance vs industry leaders.
- Responsible for the execution of CRM marketing programs: create the specifications and implementation of various CRM marketing campaigns including the entire lifecycle of planning, creative, technical requirements, briefings, and post campaign analysis.
- Responsible for the development of data monetization strategy and evaluate partnership opportunities to support offer development and coordinate with other stakeholders to identify new ideas to enhance the program.
- Develop postmortem reports for loyalty campaigns and promotions. Leverage the customer data mart to provide insights into loyalty member behaviour, making recommendations to improve future loyalty campaigns.
- Project Management: lead the loyalty department’s collaboration with key cross functional stakeholders in IT, Operations, Communications, eCommerce, and other groups across HHSL to ensure the loyalty team is providing the required inputs and decisions to develop and execute loyalty program strategies.
- Support and build out annual loyalty promotional plans, tactics, and targets. Conduct regular performance reviews and optimize efforts leveraging data driven insights.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products.
- Project management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Experience developing and launching new programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of loyalty marketing.
- 3-5 years’ experience with loyalty partner program and loyalty programs; and expert knowledge of loyalty and CRM principles and practices, specifically in retail.
- Ability to build productive business relationships with internal and external partners.
Company: Home Hardware Stores Limited
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Jacobs, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org