Website The Home Depot Canada
The IT Architect, FI/CO is responsible for contributing to the software design, software development, and overall product lifecycle for products that our store associates utilize. In addition to pairing, architects field questions from product teams and encourage cross-team collaboration. They also play an active role working with 3rd party vendors as well as the open-source community. Architects create foundational code elements that can be reused as well as architectural diagrams and other product-related documentation. They also define service level objectives for products. In addition, architects may be involved in product configuration, performance tuning and testing as well as production monitoring. As an architect-technology, you will be an extremely knowledgeable engineer and are expected to build and grow the skillsets of the more junior engineers.
- Provides application support for software running in production
- Lead design, development, and deployment of technical and application solutions to meet business requirements that are cost effective and sustainable.
- Creates meaningful architecture diagrams and other documentation needed for security reviews or other interested parties
- Provide design and implementation guidance to project teams on diverse topics including SAP ECC, S4 HANA and SAP Integrations.
- Champion solutions and present to enterprise review boards for implementation approval.
- Fields questions from other product teams or support teams
- Monitors tools and participates in conversations to encourage collaboration across product teams
- Translate business requirements using complex methods and models to determine appropriate system solution for SAP·
- Deliver conceptual, logical, and physical solution specifications
- Review detailed designs created by software engineers to ensure architectural principles are adhered to, requirements are satisfied, and the solution is well tuned for a high-volume environment
- Deep knowledge of FICO Integration with – SD, MM modules and exposure to SAP CAR systems is a plus.
- 3-4 years of SAP S4 HANA Finance module implementation/support experience
- Make recommendations on strategic direction & roadmap for the use and implementation of the SAP FICO applications in an S4HANA landscape, as well as integration with third-party systems following defined quality processes and out of box standards
- Demonstrated system problem-solving skills, having addressed complex FICO and cross-functional issues.
- ABAP skills, including debugging and minor code corrections or enhancements.
- 12+ years of SAP FICO experience including full SDLC’s / ERP implementations, leading the planning, design, and deployment of finance solutions
- Involved with 4-5 End to End SAP Project Implementation including hands-on design and configuration
- Experience with designing custom solutions and interfaces between SAP & Non-SAP systems
- Effectively communicate the solution and value to all key stakeholders such as the business teams and cross-functional IT partners
- 10+ years of hands-on configuration experience with SAP GL, AR, AP, AA, Banking, Tax, Cash Management, Financial Reporting.
- Provides technical leadership to the team on tasks such as test planning, data gathering, tuning, and assessment
- Ability to manage priorities and to adjust to constantly changing priorities
- Experience and ability to understand functional and technical solutions for standard and non-standard FICO processes with appropriate attention to detail.
- Strong skills in requirements analysis & definition, configuration, testing, implementation including production support.
Company: The Home Depot Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org