Website Holt Renfrew
The Planner is responsible for maintaining in-season Sales, Margin, Receipt, Inventory and Turnover forecasts that reconcile to financial targets at a class level.
- Manage monthly department level open-to-buy activities
- Establish and maintain accurate demand forecasts and execute managing / anticipating product changes, promotions, etc.
- Actively participate in assortment development and review, providing data and analysis to support decision-making.
- Plan and manage the development of annual department/class merchandise financial plans that align with the corporate strategies.
- Build a strong partnership with the merchant counterpart, making business decisions in alignment to the company strategy.
- Develop pre-season plans and recommend purchase/investment quantities and develop accurate receipt flow forecasts
- Reconcile top-down and bottoms-up class plans to department plans and forecasts
- Manage inventory plans from investment through allocation execution, including ongoing evaluation and updates.
- Confident and effective communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Is adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player who is able to act as both a leader and an individual contributor as requirede
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent financial acumen, strong analytical skills
- Requires minimum of 5 years’ retail merchandise planning experience. Minimum of 3 years’ experience involving sales and inventory planning,
- sales forecasting, and OTB
Company: Holt Renfrew
Job Category: Retail Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com