Website Holt Renfrew
The Privacy Coordinator will support the Corporate Privacy Officer in the development and execution of Holt Renfrew’s privacy, anti-spam and data protection programs, with the goal of ensuring company-wide compliance with all applicable legislation.
- Assist in the management of the annual privacy training launch which includes deployment and tracking of completion rates
- Develop and facilitate privacy, anti-spam and data protection communications, as well as training that increases awareness and decreases risk.
- Manage and respond to access to personal information requests in compliance with federal and provincial laws (including third party and governmental demands for access to personal information (customer and/or employee).
- Track and manage all incoming emails into the privacy office mailbox, ensuring all SLAs are met
- Assist in the managing of the company’s existing privacy, anti-spam, and risk management and compliance framework.
- Assist in the management of the bi-monthly privacy committee meeting, the annual privacy awareness week and in the preparation for the bi-annual Audit Committee meeting.
- Monitor changes in Canadian privacy, anti-spam and data protection laws and regulations to drive company adaptation and compliance, including all required provincial specifics.
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Ability to simplify complex concepts appropriate to audience.
- Demonstrate some knowledge of Canadian privacy law (provincial and national) and anti-spam law supported by minimum 2 years of
- compliance related experience in a retail environment (preferred) or with an organization where oversight of customer data has been a focus. Excellent analytical capabilities
Company: Holt Renfrew
Job Category: Retail Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com