Website Global Affairs Canada
At IRCC we believe that our diversity is our strength! Through our staffing processes we are taking clear action to build a skilled and diverse workforce that reflects the diverse perspectives of Canada’s population that we serve.
- Values and Ethics
- Written Communication Skills
- Focus on Quality and Details
- The employer-approved alternative to a secondary school diploma.
- Experience inputting data into a computerized system or database.
- Experience providing administrative support services.
- A secondary school diploma or the employer-approved alternative*
- Experience working in a privacy environment.
- An acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience providing customer service.
Company: Global Affairs Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org