Website Global Affairs Canada
The Government of Canada has set an ambitious agenda to make Canada the most globally connected economy in the world. Global Affairs Canada, and its Trade Commissioner Service, is a key part of that agenda supporting Canadian companies to grow internationally and diversify their exports. The Trade Commissioner Service has on-the-ground presence in 161 cities worldwide and offices in regions across Canada.
As a Deputy Project Manager – Technical within Vessel Procurement (VP), your responsibilities will include supporting the Project Manager in the planning, monitoring & controlling of engineering activities to support the design and construction of a class of vessels. Daily tasks will include leading the project technical team, providing recommendations on engineering decisions, review of technical documents, managing risks, and working in close collaboration with the other members of the Integrated Project Team (VP Engineering Services, and various members from other directorates).
- Experience in analyzing and reporting on business, trade or economic matters.
- Experience working in a field related to (i) business development, (ii) international trade, (iii) foreign direct investment, or (iv) science, technology and innovation.
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with acceptable specialization in a field relevant to the duties of the position (e.g., commerce, marketing, business administration, economics, international trade or another field related to the position)
- Experience working on business development related activities within a company or organize
- Master’s Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Company: Global Affairs Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com