Website Global Affairs Canada
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please use the Contact information below to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
- Experience as an Air Carrier Inspector.
- Experience as a PIC of multi-engine turbojet aircraft of a Maximum certified Takeoff Gross Weight of 135,000 pounds or greater.
- Experience in flight training devices (FSTD) certification
- Experience as a pilot-in-command (PIC) in global operations including Trans-oceanic.
- Experience as an Approved Check Pilot under Part 705 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Experience as a training pilot.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience acquired within the last 6 years, as a pilot with a Canadian Air Operator or equivalent or in the Canadian Military.
- Experience in flight operation management of a CAR Part 705 operator.
Company: Global Affairs Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org