Website Fraser Health Authority
You will provide the following primary care services to Facility Patients during scheduled shifts or After Hours throughout the Term (the “Services”). With the exception of After Hours Care (defined below), primary care services provided to patients away from the Facility and outside of scheduled shifts during the Term are not Services within the scope of the Contract:
- Participation in delivery of virtual care to patients; and
- Provision of urgent medical services including resuscitation, stabilization, assessment and diagnosis of conditions and triaging of patients as necessary. Basic Life Support if required while awaiting BC Emergency Health Services assumption of care when called;
- Provision of urgent primary care services including medical direction/clinical care to targeted patient population service through the Facility in a culturally safe, competent and relevant manner;
- Provision of medical services including consultations, physician examination of patients, testing of patients, diagnosis of disease, advising and treating of patients, counselling of patients, arranging consultation with other physicians, arranging of transfer to other facilities, referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, including minor surgery and psychological interventions and diagnostic, therapeutic and support services as required, and follow up as required for the patients’ urgent care needs;
- Performing ongoing health, development and risk assessments as well as evidence-based screening for early detection of illness, disease and disability;
- Any other Direct Patient Care services agreed to by the Physicians and the Agency.
- Family planning and sexual health services
- Provision of clinically-related teaching and clinically-related research concurrent with patient care.
Company: Fraser Health Authority
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abbotsford, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org