Website Fraser Health Authority
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Community Hospitals & Health Services, the incoming Executive Director will be a clear, caring, and courageous leader who is accountable for the overall leadership of the MICY Regional Program as well as its integration with the Acute & Community Hospitals and Community Health Services Areas.
- Identifying objectives, plans, programs and services while assessing options to make recommendations of strategic and operational decisions;
- Managing the annual operating and capital budget for the MICY Regional Program within the approved financial mandate in addition to recommending and establishing program and service priorities;
- Assisting to identify and remove barriers to a seamless system of care across the community, hospital and across other programs and services;
- Providing recommendations on current and future program and service adjustments.
- Completed Masters Degree in a relevant field related to health care management, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Advanced knowledge within Maternal, Infant, Child and Youth programs and practice areas;
- Experience delivering innovative health care services within a multifaceted program area.
Company: Fraser Health Authority
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com