As an expert who understands essential Project Management Principles, your knowledge of industrial construction and project delivery allows you to effectively build accurate cost estimates, making you an excellent candidate for our role as the Cost Estimating Engineer.
- Familiarize yourself with the inner workings, processes and systems within our departments.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with peers and various business units.
- Participate in reviewing and preparing cost estimates on ongoing FEEDs and Class 3 estimates.
- Implement new processes and systems to track and improve the accuracy of all cost estimates.
- Provide oversight and direction of all cost estimating activities in Engineering Services.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal systems and processes.
- Eligibility for registration as a Professional Engineer with the Engineers and Geoscientists of BC.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) designation is an asset.
- An extremely detail-oriented approach for organizing cost estimates with excellent analytical skills.
- A solutions-oriented mindset with a natural ability to understand processes.
- A self-starter with a tremendous talent for multi-tasking.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Courtenay, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org