Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, you’ll provide leadership, guidance and empowerment to a team of Customer Service Representatives across multiple delivery channels within a customer-centric culture and following our strategic vision and core values.
- Coordinate, delegate and monitor staff work assignments.
- Establish and monitor individual and team goals, utilizing coaching and motivational techniques to assist employees in their development.
- Participate in the improvement of standards, policies and procedures, leading to the continuous enhancement of service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of the utility industry
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational and staff development skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Trail, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com