The Measurement Mechanic will perform all of the following duties without direct supervision, as well as all other duties associated with the operation of the Measurement Shop
- Repair, adjust, prove, maintain and issue all classes of meters, auxiliary devices and regulators;
- Understand and operate all measurement apparatus used to maintain metering and regulation devices;
- Analyze all data derived from proof and other tests, and make proper determination as to type and scope of repairs and adjustments so as to ensure continued accurate performance with due regard to repair cost controls;
- Adhere to all requirements for the shop Quality Assurance program;
- Assemble metering and regulation sub-assemblies;
- Accurately and neatly complete all documentation;
- High school diploma, including Grade 11 mathematics or physics, or equivalent.
- Valid BC Class 5 driver’s license.
- Capability of acquiring and retaining a thorough understanding of the operation of gas metering and regulating equipment.
- Capability of acquiring and retaining the skills necessary to perform the duties of the Measurement Mechanic job description.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org