You’re an audit leader with exceptional project management skills and attention-to-detail. Calm and collected regardless of the situation, you’re a multi-tasker who can meet the tightest deadlines without breaking a sweat.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our Gas and Electric business processes while building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the day to day progress of the annual SOX audit program with guidance from Manager.
- Maintain current quality of the SOX audit program.
- Provide oversight of the CPA candidate in FortisBC’s Preapproved CPA training office program.
- Strong knowledge of the COSO framework for the review of financial reporting, operational efficiency, and compliance, as well as the COBIT framework for Information Technology General Controls.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, power and natural gas utilities is an asset.
- Proven leadership skills complemented by exceptional communication and analytical abilities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org