Website Food Basics
Support pharmacists operationally in providing dispensary and pharmacy services and achieving Company initiatives. The Pharmacy Assistant will receive direction from the pharmacist on duty and Pharmacy Manager in working towards achievement of goals and objectives while adhering to both Company operating standards and Ontario College of Pharmacists’ standards of practice.
- Maintains store standards and conditions and may be assigned to clean dispensary, sweep floor, and clean shelves as required.
- Receives orders and ensures product received matches invoices and is received in good condition, and then is stored/put away appropriately.
- Assists with dispensary paper work as directed.
- Contacts prescribers for various functions.
- Performs inventory-related tasks.
- Provides customer assistance with merchandise on the sales floor and at the cash register.
- Performs all aspects of the technical act of dispensing.
- Utilizes wholesaler websites for various functions.
- Receives prescription refill requests and verbal prescriptions in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follows all applicable Company policies and procedures, Government regulations, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Checks emails and responds accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager or Pharmacist.
- Enters and reconciles invoices/credits and maintains shrink logs.
- Establishes and maintains patient profiles, and scans and files patient records.
- Answers phones and checks IVR voicemail messages.
- Organizational skills to prioritize, plan ahead, manage time and be punctual.
- Experience – Minimum of 2 years in retail pharmacy.
- Proficient with current PC systems, MS Office programs and pharmacy software (Kroll).
- Initiative to identify and complete tasks independently.
- Interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships and positive work environment.
- Language skills to communicate clearly and listen carefully in a respectful manner.
- Receptive to constructive feedback for continuous improvement
- Education – Pharmacy Assistant Program
- Customer service skills to achieve customer satisfaction by recognizing customer needs/wants.
Company: Food Basics
Job Category: Supermarket
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sudbury, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org