Website Food Basics
Assists the Store Manager in providing day to day management of the store including growing sales, staffing, merchandising, expense control, providing a safe environment for employees and customers and delivering a superior shopping experience for the customer. Also, the Assistant Store Manager operates the store within established Company policy, government legislation and collective agreements.
- Actively utilize new technology initiatives ensuring own and staff proficiency
- Provides leadership by hiring, training, directing and developing a staff that is customer focused. Ensures that all actions and events portray a customer friendly shopping environment
- Works with the Store Manager to implement various merchandising programs, procedures and processes designed to maximize the operational efficiencies and profitability of the store.
- Works with Department Managers to establish productivity goals and operational standards. Ensures merchandise is ordered and displayed according to company planograms.
- Assists the Store Manager to achieve or exceed weekly, period and fiscal year store goals and objectives, including sales, profit, margin targets, shrink targets and labour targets.
- Ensures the store is maintained in accordance with all health and safety regulations as established by the company and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- College or University education
- 3 to 5 years progressive management experience
- Strong time management skills
- Good business acumen
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Company: Food Basics
Job Category: Supermarket
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com