Website Food Basics
The National Director of Metro’s Online Grocery Service will be responsible for the implementation and management of the national online grocery service. Ensuring customer satisfaction, sustainability & profitability, while working collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Create and optimize client acquisition, conversion and retention strategies.
- Participate and define future evolution of the online service.
- Define, communicate, follow-up on all performance indicators and customer feedback to aid in making strategic business decisions.
- Accountable and. Responsible of the eCommerce P&L in both provinces
- Guardian of the client experience and meeting set standards.
- Manage the grocery service promotional calendar as well as any online initiatives to ensure alignment with the banner plan and priorities.
- Responsible for reaching revenue goals and managing a set budget, in close collaboration with the Operation, IT, Marketing and Finance teams.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, conversion and retention for all ecommerce food banners (Adonis, SuperC, Foodbasics, Metro) in Quebec and Ontario
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related program
- Strategic thinker that is detailed & service oriented
- 8 to 10 years of experience in a digital/e-commerce role,
- Skilled negotiator with the ability to drive results
- Strong project management skills
Company: Food Basics
Job Category: Supermarket
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com