Website Fleming College
The incumbent performs general maintenance duties throughout all campuses, including furniture assembly, ceiling tile installation, repairs of curtain hardware and furniture, and installing whiteboards and artwork. The incumbent will assist with office moves and event setups and moves items in and out of storage.
- Lifting experience including safety techniques.
- Understanding of light mechanical assembly and ease of use of various hand tools.
- Experience with computers and hand-held devices.
- Customer service ability to convey actions to staff, students and various people they would come into contact with in a pleasant and concise manner.
- Facility maintenance in commercial environments including drywall, renovation and minor carpentry
- Knowledge of the requirements of facility maintenance within an accessible workplace
- Adept at the use of power tools such as table saw, skill saw and mitre saw.
Company: Fleming College
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lindsay, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com