Website Fleming College
This key role provides business analysis and solutions in the development, maintenance and enhancement of all Peoplesoft processes for Human Resources and Payroll systems and related business functionality (e.g. bolt-on applications; third-party software) within Human Resources.
- One, this position plays a pivotal role in introducing new functions and features in the HR system. We use many of the PeopleSoft HR modules (Human Resources, Payroll, Time & Labour, Absence, Recruiting and Learning) and are seeking to take better advantage of the system’s capabilities. You would be expected to learn the current business process, configure the system to best suit our needs, train appropriate users and support the system once rolled out.
- Two, as an HR organization, we are constantly relied upon to provide accurate data and business analytics for both operational and strategic business needs. You would develop a portfolio of reports to provide to the College’s users or to external parties. You would respond to the request, understand the user’s requirements, develop the report and then deploy it to the requestor.
- Three, you would provide operational support to the team on the HR system. This could involve day-to-day troubleshooting of unexpected problems, reacting to government-legislated or collective agreement changes or keeping our system up-to-date with respect to maintenance levels. This could range from diagnosing and solving a problem in 30 minutes or testing a PeopleSoft enhancement over for longer periods of time.
- Functional experience with Enterprise Resource Planning software, specifically PeopleSoft
- Advanced knowledge of database reporting tools
- Project management
- Requirements definition and translation into solutions
- Functional testing
Company: Fleming College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org