Website Fleming College
The Manager, Student Recruitment and Conversions is an outreach role that has a broad scope, with college-wide responsibilities for overall prospective student outreach, including all student recruitment activities for both direct and non-direct market segments.
- The incumbent manages the utilization of salesforce automation tools by the Recruitment team to capture and nurture prospective student leads from initial contact through to application and conversion.
- This also includes prospective student drip email communication campaign strategy development- that aligns seamlessly with the recruitment cycle and strategic goal of the College.
- The incumbent will utilize Salesforce and applications like Pardot to create prospect and applicant funnels directly correlated with the recruitment cycle.
- This role manages the team that provides outreach expertise in the development and planning of marketing and recruitment initiatives targeted to the college’s prospective student audience(s).
- This role is a key role within the overall Marketing & Recruitment Team within the college, integrating plans and activities and providing market feedback to the college.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive sales/marketing experience, preferably within the education sector
- Extensive knowledge of college programs and services preferred
- Knowledge of the secondary school sector and experience in outreach activities and partnership development
- Experienced in the development and management of a marketing/sales plan
- Demonstrated organizational skills in project leadership for on and off campus initiatives
Company: Fleming College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org