Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
At Scotiabank we help employees build their futures – where they can be themselves, and win together. With a commitment to diversity and inclusion and a performance-oriented culture that includes coaching, learning, and development – there are endless possibilities. At Scotiabank – you can make an impact. You help make the futures of our 25 million customers happen. You can find your future here.
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer needs, listening to understand what they are asking for
Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships
- Building our customer’s comprehensive plans using a holistic approach to help them achieve their goals
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Developing, retaining and growing the branch business by delivering against individual and team sales goals that support a positive customer experience
- The proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a fast paced environment that align to a customer’s stated goals
To uncover and solve for customers’ needs
- The appetite and drive to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellence customer service
Mutual Funds licence and working towards the CIFP Diploma
Job Category: Scotiabank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org