Estimating, designing, documenting and developing high-quality enhancements to EPCOR applications, primarily focusing on EPCOR’s Metering & Billing systems.
- Collaborating with the Application Services team, to create and maintain dependable, efficient, and high quality application solutions.
- Executing daily job duties with a focus on continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- Abiding by all Application Services departmental policies and processes
- Ensuring system reliability and availability through dedicated system monitoring, maintenance and change management.
- Employing open communication and analytical skills to resolve operational issues effectively for customers within expected timeframes.
- Assisting with the completion of Transition to Operations reviews and checklists.
- Providing positive contributions to documentation and knowledgebase to allow for the long-term sustainability of EPCOR Information Services.
- Overseeing root cause analysis on issues to mitigate and prevent future risk.
- Participating in Major Capital Projects as required.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Oracle Middleware, Forms & Reports
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to provide Quality Assurance on estimates, business requirements, application design and programming logic.
- Experience in billing systems
- Demonstrated ability to react with urgency to troubleshoot critical issues when faced with application availability situations.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Java, C#, APEX.
- 4+ years of related experience is required.
- Previous experience with System Delivery Life Cycle using one or more common programming languages.
- Successful completion of a Computer Science or Engineering degree or a Computer Engineering/System Technology diploma is required.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com