Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance Reliability and Support, the Custodian I will be accountable for, but not limited to:
- Adhering to required safety precautions, practices and policies
- Other related work as required and/or assigned
- Providing support to team members
- Performing varied cleaning tasks of a moderate nature with the use of standard custodial equipment to ensure EPCOR Water facilities, equipment, buildings and adjacent areas are safe, clean, orderly and secure
- Basic knowledge of safety practices related to general custodial work is required
- A minimum of one year of custodial experience in an industrial environment
- Working knowledge of the methods, materials and equipment used when performing minor equipment maintenance and custodial duties
- Grade 12 or G.E.D.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets and WHMIS
- Basic computer skills including the use of MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) are required.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org