At Enbridge, our Customer Connection Field Representatives play a critical role in delivering gas to our customers’ homes. They find opportunities to install mains by investigating subdivisions, pick lines, verifying customer interests and determining project feasibility.
- Ability to add new customers by improving cost efficiency and governance during the initial and throughout the turn on phase.
- Identify permit requirements including conservation authority, land requirements, easements, title search, rail and pipeline permits.
- Proactively coordinate and maintain communication with all required internal and external partners required for successful execution of all assigned projects.
- Coordinate and process gas availability and load sheet information to specify service and meter requirements, locations for alterations and added load customers ensuring that all applicable feasibility parameters are met.
- Maintain liaison and resolve inquiries and complaints with developers, builders, architects, municipal planning departments, consulting engineers and heating contractors.
- Ability to communicate and explain to customers our financial analysis and any potential customer in aid of contribution requirements.
- In conjunction with all internal departments, responsible for the identification, prioritization, timing and successful implementation of all mains, subdivisions and system expansion projects including investigations, pick lines, verification of customer interests, projected feasibilities and actual customer capture.
- Identify, survey, canvas, and tabulate results for potential areas of system expansion and customer growth.
- Create Customer Attached Profit Feasibility (CAPF) and Authorization Forecasting Expenditure (AFE). Monitor and update project financial feasibility and cost of assigned projects as well as other associated paperwork.
- Provide technical assistance and support to clerical staff including the verification of customer connection data prior to input.
- Physically capable of performing all aspects of the job e.g. climbing ladders etc.
- Demonstrate previous technical sales related experience and an aptitude for technical sales.
- Results oriented with the ability to handle many different tasks and maintain a high level of individual and team performance, focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle to be used for business purposes.
- Basic understanding of various customer connection-related systems including: MAXIMO, GIS, iViewer, SAP, IDF, CAPF, AFE, Google Maps.
- Working knowledge of legal plans, construction and site plan drawings interpretation.
- Ability to accurately read the company’s mains, services and field notes records.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office Suite skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD.
- Demonstrate previous excellent customer contact experience, including being able to interface and communicate both verbally and through written correspondence with customers, heating contractors, builders, developers, municipalities, etc.
- Knowledge of distribution system design principles and service installation guidelines (pipelines and stations).
- Knowledge and understanding of B149 Gas Code and Gas Pipeline Inspector requirements.
- Minimum college diploma or university degree preferably in Business, Sales, Marketing, Project Management or relevant courses.
- Project management experience.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, independently, strong organization and ability to prioritize workloads and meet required timelines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barrie, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org