Based in London, Ontario, the main goal for our Infractions Clerk is to maintain compliance with TSSA requirements within our operations. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all work tasks associated with warning tags, working collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Ensure warning tags are complete, accurate, consistent and filed after completion. Where they are not, a follow-up with internal and external resource contact and/or HVAC Company is required. Validate that the re-
- inspection order has been generated accurately, and if not, create or correct it.
- Ensure a copy of the corresponding infraction tag accompanies infraction transmittals. These are reviewed daily and when an infraction tag is not received within 10 days or is missing, a follow-up is done with the respective district management.
- Ensure communication is sent to the customer/owner/builder concerning the infraction using the appropriate system.
- Responsible for the data entry of warning tags, including the creation, canceling and processing of infractions as a result of written confirmation from the field and/or HVAC contractors.
- Communicate with internal and external resources regarding due dates on upcoming infractions.
- Performs other departmental duties as required.
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute net and have experience in operating a personal computer.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks as once.
- Must be able to print and/or write in a clear and legible manner.
- Must be capable of learning and interpreting Company policies and procedures, work codes.
- Must be able to work responsibly under direct and indirect supervision.
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com