As a key member to the team, you will engage with internal and external partners daily, focus on sorting and completing meter work, issuing and releasing regulatory work to field technicians, completing payroll, processing invoices, investigating meter histories and receiving and responding to complaints.
- Responsible for the creation of the premise and set and lock (SLOC) for all market sector requests as well as the assignment of the order and load sheet to the respective constructor.
- Resolve all incoming inquiries from in-house and external customers.
- Issue/release and complete all regulative work to the zones field technicians and contractors by way of bulk releases and/or appointments. Monitors status of all regulatory inspections, safety violations, meter exchanges, and resets to ensure timely completion by the field. Prepare monthly journal vouchers and statistical reports.
- Receive complaints (delayed service installs, restoration and other) from customers and municipalities. Verify their validity, update appropriate system and ensure complaints are followed to accurate conclusion. Receive, input and analyze cut slips to ensure proper restoration work is issued to either company or contractor personnel for follow-up and completion.
- Timely and accurate creation, correction, and fulfillment of work requests.
- Resolve and complete requests for services, alterations, relays, cut-offs ensuring accurate information to field personnel, customers, contractors for prompt follow-up to the requests. Update necessary system with completed information and process charges where necessary.
- Sort and finalize all meter work to ensure prioritization is met for billing and meter reading cut-offs. Work with Billing, Call Centre and Credit to ensure co-ordination and completion of field investigation, special readings and tracers and provide record information. Review all accounts which appear ‘Past Due Meter Order’, ‘Meter
- Order Unpostable’, ‘Meter Returned to Shop/Not Removed’ and ‘Meter Out’ listings and initiate appropriate action.
- Processing invoices, including reviews for accuracy.
- Contact customers with respect to planned work, expectations, status of tags and necessary actions to correct.
- Responsible for completion of payroll for Operations field staff. Responsible for processing of field paperwork such as timesheets, miscellaneous orders, service tickets/progress, value records etc. to ensure work units accounted for and labour hours distributed correctly.
- Proven and sound knowledge of company standard PC software and Operations paperwork.
- Results oriented; able to prioritize multiple tasks and maintain a high level of individual and team performance.
- Excellent keyboarding skills (45 wpm).
- Proven knowledge of, ENMAR, SAP, GIS, MAXIMO.
- Knowledge of all company and department policies and procedures.
- Previous billing experience with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills and is able to work independently.
- Secondary school education or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org