In this role you will not only translate customer experience into core processes and systems requirements documentation but will build, test, and implement the systems/channels required to operationalize each of our core functions – sales, operations, and customer management.
- Engage marketing team to develop information and content to educate customers on our portfolio
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Customer Care, Third party vendors and TIS resources
- Work with the team to identify functional requirements and build strategy to offer a stellar digital service experience
- Contribute to the development of strategies to use our enterprise systems to launch products and services
- Responsible for the maintenance of channel related data, process management and documentation
- Maintain and improve reporting tools and templates to provide accurate and relevant digital channel data as the need arises
- Adopt user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) principles that lead to the creation of functional, intuitive, and accessible digital channels that empower customers
- Provide input on wholistic customer experience and service strategy. Implement all core processes needed to operationalize and scale our business
- Use project management and facilitation philosophies while leading collaborative workshop sessions with stakeholders (business, technical teams and UX/UI designers) to implement new processes and technology; provide support and subject matter expertise
- Strong understanding of appropriate technology (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Jira, HPQC, etc) and design software.
- Strong creative, user experience UX/UI and technical processes
- Outstanding analytical skills using innovative problem solving and great teammate who can work also work independently to deliver results.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, i.e. Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to build and create designs that focus on customer experience
- A Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of directly related experience in Customer Care, Operations, TIS
- Excellent knowledge of digital channel design
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com