This position will provide functional solution expertise in the SCM Product Owner team as part of the TIS Business Applications Operations. This is a key role to help define and solution the SCM strategy, identifying solutions that meet the business requirements and enable the benefits desired in the Procurement and Supply Chain Modules. This role will have a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle “SDLC” and Agile methodologies and act as a liaison between systems Integrator resources and business SMEs. If you have acquired these skills, apply now!
- Lead business change in support of solution design and implementation. Document systems and their interdependencies in the form of system specifications.
- Engage Business SMEs to gather and derive business and systems requirements and translate them into functional – technical specifications.
- Collaborate with architecture and operational teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Maintain domain Application-System knowledge and keeps abreast of solution development progress.
- Develop and review vendor/internal created requirements and design specifications to ensure fit for purpose for Enbridge environment and alignment to Enbridge standards.
- Ability to interpret process flow charts to understand what data is captured and how it travels between various applications and hardware components.
- Seven or more years of related experience (e.g., Functional Analyst, Project Lead, Business/Systems Analyst, or similar role).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate technical issues into business language as well as conduct in depth technical discussions.
- Candidates should possess a background in Supply Chain as individuals will be assigned to the following areas: Material Management & Logistics, Procurement, Contracts and Sourcing.
- You possess a University degree (e.g., Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent).
- Strong knowledge of relevant domain processes in Operations (Asset Information, Risk and Review, and Lifecycle Development).
- Experience implementing Oracle Cloud ERP SCM modules including requirements and testing experience.
- Advanced communication skills demonstrated through previous experience in the following contexts: multi-disciplinary project meetings, technical reviews with developers and SME’s, leading group training sessions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org