The purpose of this position is to provide support or to lead the development of tariff and regulatory compliance filings. The role also includes regulatory research and analysis. Small individual projects or components of larger projects are assigned and completed under direction or supervision of senior staff
- Support or development of regulatory compliance filings.
- Track the competitiveness of Enbridge’s tolls and services.
- Identify financial regulatory issues and offer advice to senior staff and management.
- Summarize legal changes for purposes of stakeholder review and assessment.
- Monitor regulatory changes and prepare comparison documents for changing legislation, standards, etc.
- Accountable for the tariff administration process by assisting the preparation of information for CER & FERC toll, rate and compliance filings.
- Interpretation and application of regulations and commercial agreements to support regulatory strategies and toll filings.
- Related experience with pipeline operations or other construction projects considered an asset.
- Bachelors degree in economics, business or a related program; or a significant work history in a legal or regulatory context.
- Analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and time management skills.
- 2 to 4 years of regulatory or compliance experience or knowledge.
- Experience in the development and/or application of legislation, regulation, technical standards, etc. is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org