The Senior Buyer role reviews and analyzes material requisitions in accordance with Enbridge policies and procedures.
- Negotiate with suppliers the terms and conditions, pricing, delivery, payment terms, cancellation charges, liquidated damages clauses, warranty, scope of work and change orders as required.
- Obtain optimized pricing, and cost efficient methods to assist in company- wide cost saving measures.
- Develop, negotiate and assist in the execution of supplier agreement.
- Execute the complete procurement process from preparing all aspects of competitive bids through to, commercial evaluation, recommendations and purchase order issuance. Ensure compliance with purchasing procedures and that user requirements are met.
- Research sources of supply, review sole source validity and determine methods of procurement action.
- Related University degree from an accredited college in purchasing, supply chain management, business administration, finance, logistics or equivalent, or significant business knowledge acquired through a combination of formal education and experience.
- Supply Chain Management Professional (SCPM)/Certified Professional in Supply Chain Management (CPSM) enrollment is beneficial.
- Two or more years of procurement experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com