Website Export Development Canada
The Software Analyst provides design, implementation, technical support, guidance, and advice for technical / software development related activities to the delivery of EDC’s digital and technical services.
- Develops simple, efficient, customer centric solutions using multiple technologies.
- Designs, develops, assesses, integrates, and implements short and long-term solutions to customer needs through cloud services, systems infrastructure, network systems and applications infrastructure.
- Reviews system requirements and business processes to integrate, configure, test, debug, implement, and sustain software solutions and systems.
- Identifies the sequencing of technical tasks required to deliver outcomes, including the management and coordination of releases through the promotion model.
- Adapts to SDLC processes that vary between Agile and traditional waterfall.
- Works closely with Product Owners and/or Scrum Masters to identify and mitigate risks.
- Escalates issues promptly to Product Owners and/or Scrum Masters as applicable.
- Ensures that improvements and tests are successfully completed and documented, all problems are resolved, and systems are successfully implemented.
- Proactively identifies continuous improvement opportunities.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in IT systems development, full software lifecycle or related experience.
- Experience with Peoplesoft HR products.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in agile delivery while working in scrum and/or Kanban frameworks.
- Knowledge of Cloud services and on-premises systems development and implementation principles and practices.
- Demonstrated application of technical problem solving and analytical tools and techniques.
Company: Export Development Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com